Filosti Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

A Year of not playing...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenn6
Admin
Ravenn6

A Year of not playing... Empty
PostSubject: A Year of not playing...   A Year of not playing... EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Well, i've not played this game (Burnout Paradise) in nearly a yeah now...i used to be the best player in the UK and ranked at 7th in the world for quite a while, and i've had litrally no time at all to continue playing it since i've started university which eats all of my time and stresses me out a whole lot making it impossible for me to play it anymore, However my ranking on the game is STILL respectable even after this long period of not playing it, i thought i'd check it out and after realising...i'm deciding to share my stats with you guys.

There is a reason why i'm still ranked pretty high and its because the ranking is based on how skillful your are, rather than how much you play the game the reason i say this is because your rank will drop for losing a race (losing depends on rank but for me is classed as anything under 1st place) so the high rank players have to be consistantly good to retain there high rank, so even if you play tons, if you are not good at the game your rank will not progress above what your actual skill level is...which is what i found pretty good about the game since it prevents people who have a billion times more spare time than you just dominating it by not being better but just by being on it more.

Anyway...heres the stats.

SUMMARY
World Rank 21
Time played online 201h 18m
Online races won 995
Online races played 1647
Online races unfinished 29
Online races unfinished % 2%
Takedowns 1364
Number of times taken down 1398
Number of crashes 8056
Events started 1676
Number of rivals 40

Not bad after a year of not playing eh?
Still wish i could retain my "Best player in UK" title...lol...maybe i'll take it back someday when i got time Smile

Last edited by Ravenn6 on Mon May 24, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icy Defiance

Icy Defiance

PostSubject: Re: A Year of not playing...   A Year of not playing... EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Over-achiever alert! *siren sounds*

Not sure what to say besides that's freakin' awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stellarhelp.net/
Ravenn6
Admin
Ravenn6

PostSubject: Re: A Year of not playing...   A Year of not playing... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:25 am

lol, thanks icy and yeah...i know, i kinda played the game too much o.O (i say that now lol) Its probally my favi game series, i had been hooked on the game ever since i played Burnout 2, perfecting the games which was released after it, and Burnout Paradise is the first time i ever went online on a Burnout game since it was first time i had it on the Xbox and its more of an online console than the ps2 which all the others was released on, But i kinda always knew i was good at the game, since i kinda played all the previous versions to death...but even i never thought that i was that good though o.O
Back to top Go down
Its Tricky 2

PostSubject: Re: A Year of not playing...   A Year of not playing... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:39 pm

sigh 201 hrs is 8 days only... i have 25 days on cod4 and 17 on mw2... you have barely played it at all compared to me and my friends who are hardcore gamers
Back to top Go down
Ravenn6
Admin
Ravenn6

PostSubject: Re: A Year of not playing...   A Year of not playing... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:56 pm

201 hours online, + 100 hours off + 1000+ hours from the rest.
I've played it a fair while, and completed it multple times for myself and others (60 hours to complete)
Also became one of best players on the PC version, like i said, its not about how much you play but about how good you are.
Back to top Go down
Xellosness

Xellosness

PostSubject: Re: A Year of not playing...   A Year of not playing... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Ravenn6 you ok? thats alot of crashes...XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.funorb.com
Ravenn6
Admin
Ravenn6

PostSubject: Re: A Year of not playing...   A Year of not playing... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:08 am

Lmao, yeah i did alot of crap on that game, and you drive around while waiting for an event (Which i tend to do by driving at 200+ Mph boosting around the city narrowly avoiding other cars) so you tend to crash quite a bit without actually being in a race or event.
Back to top Go down
Xellosness

Xellosness

PostSubject: Re: A Year of not playing...   A Year of not playing... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:32 pm

lol....here we have crazy kart
Back to top Go down
http://www.funorb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Year of not playing...   A Year of not playing... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Year of not playing...
Page 1 of 1