Filosti Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you think of constitution?

Go down 
+3
Ravenn6
123abc4
Dirty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty
Admin
Dirty

What do you think of constitution? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of constitution?   What do you think of constitution? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Hey, I'm just wondering what you think of the new hp update "Constitution." Personally it's going to be hard to get used to after playing rs on and off for 7 years lol.
Back to top Go down
https://filostiempire.forumotion.com
123abc4

123abc4

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of constitution?   What do you think of constitution? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:06 pm

That was my first though too. I suppose it's better because we will hit higher and get more exp.
Back to top Go down
Ravenn6
Admin
Ravenn6

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of constitution?   What do you think of constitution? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:45 pm

i don't really mind it, but the whole getting more exp is just making the game even easier than it already is which i dont approve of, i'm fed up of seeing people with skill capes nowdays not realising how hard it was to do it say only 2 years ago, 5 years or whatever.
Back to top Go down
sunfire285

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of constitution?   What do you think of constitution? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:22 pm

i dont think you get extra xp for hitting higher now 10 counts as 4 xp just as 1 counted as 4 before they multiplied everything by 10. I dont personally mind but if i had to choose i dont like it, it makes def useless now because you are easier to hit now since max hits have been increased monsters have a higher chance of hitting you even if it is low. I mean ffs a guard hit a 30+ on me and im 80 def?
Back to top Go down
Ravenn6
Admin
Ravenn6

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of constitution?   What do you think of constitution? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Defense has the same use as before, if anything it is better than before, Defense only increased the chance of the opponent hitting 0's therefore if we are hitting higher and defense is making you hit 0's thats much more damage you're missing out on that you normally would.
Back to top Go down
sunfire285

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of constitution?   What do you think of constitution? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:49 pm

but the update was made to reduce the number of zeros to make combat "less boring" some people have said
Back to top Go down
J o e C oo l

J o e C oo l

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of constitution?   What do you think of constitution? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:57 pm

It does take some getting used to - during the thing after The Blood Pact I got excited on the first monsters cause I kept hitting 20s on them, then realising a few minutes later they have 2 hp.
Back to top Go down
rohan barnu

rohan barnu

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of constitution?   What do you think of constitution? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Its more accurate and precise because now we can hit something like 99 which i s= 9.9 in old days which used to get rounded down to 9.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolguide.blogspot.com
Ae Zi

Ae Zi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of constitution?   What do you think of constitution? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:46 pm

I don't mind it. Jagex said that Lifepoints existing separate from the actual skill can open up new weapon special possibilities, so I'm kind of excited about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of constitution?   What do you think of constitution? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of constitution?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filosti Empire :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: