Filosti Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Its Tricky 2 kicked...?

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Its Tricky 2

Its Tricky 2 kicked...? Empty
    PostSubject: Its Tricky 2 kicked...?   Its Tricky 2 kicked...? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Well I joined Filo, then around 12 later I was kicked. The only reason I got was because I was leeching.

Quote from Ravenn6: Leeching is being in an alliance only for the alliance bonus, i believe it may be because we've removed you for inactivity a few times and you ***e back.

Note: ***e is the word "come"

You say you believe it was because I left? THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME EVER BEING IN FILOSTI. You say because of inactivity? I HAVE NEVER BEEN INACTIVE SINCE I STARTED WOL.

Well, I hope that clears some stuff up.

Talk to Cabola, he was the one who kicked me.

Thanks

Edit: I told Cabola to talk, and he said that we didn't need to talk and I should go away. With no explanation. I don't understand what I did wrong. I was in Filosti for less then 12 hours, how could I have leached...

Last edited by Its Tricky 2 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    rohan barnu

rohan barnu

PostSubject: Re: Its Tricky 2 kicked...?   Its Tricky 2 kicked...? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Leaching-> Staying in alliance, eating the benefits, stocking up on boosts, not helping anyone out, then maybe leaving after a few days.

Short term leaching->Staying for a few days, stocking boosts , leaving (Redravn, Blueluckstar).
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.wolguide.blogspot.com
    tang

PostSubject: Re: Its Tricky 2 kicked...?   Its Tricky 2 kicked...? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:03 am

btw to raven: he was never in alliance before. i can assure you he is not a leecher
    Back to top Go down
    Its Tricky 2

PostSubject: Re: Its Tricky 2 kicked...?   Its Tricky 2 kicked...? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 1:22 pm

rohan barnu wrote:
    Leaching-> Staying in alliance, eating the benefits, stocking up on boosts, not helping anyone out, then maybe leaving after a few days.

Short term leaching->Staying for a few days, stocking boosts , leaving (Redravn, Blueluckstar).

I didn't leach... I joined the alliance and was kicked in less then a day...

Why won't anyone let me back in...
    Back to top Go down
    Desu

Desu

PostSubject: Re: Its Tricky 2 kicked...?   Its Tricky 2 kicked...? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:25 pm

BECAUSE YOU'RE A LEECH THAT'S WHY!! KILL THE LEECH, KILL THE LEECH!!!!!!!

Jk, I don't really have much to offer to this conversation Razz

~Des
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Tricky 2 kicked...?   Its Tricky 2 kicked...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Its Tricky 2 kicked...?
    Page 1 of 1