Filosti Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Indecision...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Traven

Epic Traven

Indecision... Empty
PostSubject: Indecision...   Indecision... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:40 pm

I have been playing another MMO strategy game called Freesky Online for 10 months. It's similar to WoL, but it is a lot slower and based around airships.

I had joined a few weeks late, and, due to this and school, I am nowhere near any of the "regular" members (those who have tech maxed out and can build 100k tonnage (yes, in FO, things have weight) worth of ships. However, I can still build a few of the t3 ships (highest tier).

Recently, I lost my entire fleet (took me 1-2 months to build). My production rate is low, and I'm barely able to compromise for my bad build tongue . Also, the people running the game, IGG, has decided to make a server merger, where they merge several servers together (and everyone gets randomly displaced). If I want to rejoin my alliance, I'd have to move...and rebuild half of my stuff, which would take 1-2 months.

My question is, do you think I should continue with this game? Should i quit and focus on WoL? OR, should I give it to one of you guys?
Back to top Go down
tang

Indecision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indecision...   Indecision... EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:56 am

if its time consumin, then quit. if not, you got nothing to loss.
Back to top Go down
Epic Traven

Epic Traven

Indecision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indecision...   Indecision... EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:17 pm

tang wrote:
if its time consumin, then quit. if not, you got nothing to loss.

yeah, which is why I'm debating on it. I had initially started that game as a way to escape from the stress of taking care of my dying great grandmother. She passed away in November, so there really isn't that much reason to stay.

If I were to leave FO, would any of you guys be interested in my account?

EDIT: sorry for speed posting, it's hard for me to resist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Indecision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indecision...   Indecision... Empty

Back to top Go down

Indecision...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filosti Empire :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: