Filosti Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

I made a suggestion on forums

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Cabola
    Imperial Palace Member
    Imperial Palace Member
    Cabola

I made a suggestion on forums Empty
    PostSubject: I made a suggestion on forums   I made a suggestion on forums EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:33 am

http://services.jagex.com/m=forum_fo/g=waroflegends/forums.ws?66,67,195,65302

Category:
    Reports?

Title:
    Alliance Events Join Reports

Short Description:
    You know on the events page when someone is kicked from an alliance it says "Person_A kicks Person*B from the alliance" make the same thing for when someone is accepted into the alliance. Like "Person_A accepted Person*B into the alliance" instead of the "Person*B Join alliance" we have now.

Why you are suggesting it:
    Because then you always know whom have accepted whom into the alliance and can then confront that person about it if something happens. It has always bugged me that I didn't know whom had accepted certain people into the alliance, with lower rep requirements then we had. With this addition it's easy to see whom has done what, and it should also be fairly easy to implement by the developers!
    Back to top Go down
    Lee

PostSubject: Re: I made a suggestion on forums   I made a suggestion on forums EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:44 am

<%name> , command would be fairly simple to do
    Back to top Go down
    Cabola
    Imperial Palace Member
    Imperial Palace Member
    Cabola

PostSubject: Re: I made a suggestion on forums   I made a suggestion on forums EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:56 pm

yea, I first send it to Mod Emperor and was told to post it on forums as it was a good suggestion. lol
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made a suggestion on forums   I made a suggestion on forums Empty

Back to top Go down

I made a suggestion on forums
    Page 1 of 1