Filosti Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics

Archie made a game :O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archie

Archie

Archie made a game :O Empty
PostSubject: Archie made a game :O   Archie made a game :O EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Download links:
Lite version: http://rapidshare.com/files/405201303/theamazeingmazelite.exe.html
Full version: http://rapidshare.com/files/405201341/theamazeingmazefull.exe.html

What's the difference? Lite version turns the lives and score off so you can just play the game without having to start over every 3 deaths.

I just started using Game Maker the other day, and I've already made it through the maze game tutorial and finished my first game. As you probably already guessed, it's a really simple maze game where you just need to get the guy to the flag. The first few levels are simple because I designed them at an early point in the tutorial when I didn't have very much to work with. The farther in you get, the more interesting the levels will get.

I'm open to questions and feedback, as it is my first game. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Magyk

PostSubject: Re: Archie made a game :O   Archie made a game :O EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 pm

ah...I've used gamemaker Razz
Back to top Go down
Ae Zi

Ae Zi

PostSubject: Re: Archie made a game :O   Archie made a game :O EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:20 am

I I never got gamemaker to work for me >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archie made a game :O   Archie made a game :O Empty

Back to top Go down

Archie made a game :O
Page 1 of 1